This is the main tool kit I honestly use for all things Android Modifying. Its a very small tool kit, but its really all you need!
– AdvancedAPKTool (Allows you to tear down and modify APK files)
– ByteViewer (Bytecode Viewer is an Advanced Lightweight Java Bytecode Viewer)
– Dex2Jar 2.0 (Convert classes.dex to classes.jar)
– JadX Jar Code Viewer (View JAR code in java)
– One_Click_APK_Signer (Sign APKs with a single click)
– URLs (URLs to check for tool updates)
— .NET Reflector
— JPEXS Flash SWF Decompiler (MiniClip 8 Ball Pool uses SWF still)
— HxD Hex Editor
– IL2CPP.v23.exe (Available as a backup in the tool)
– IL2CPP Source Code (if you’d like to view it)
– IL2CPP.v24.exe (Newest Version! Dumps 90% of Unity3D IL2CPP based games!)
VOY A PROBARLO
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in to submit a review.